|Wooden Fence Gate|
|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
Description (From Recipaedia)
Gates are used to make entrances to fenced areas. They can be opened and closed by clicking on them. When connected to a copper wire, gates will open or close on the rising edge of electric signal. Animals can't jump a fence gate.
- Some animals can jump over fences and gates, so a doubled gate is needed to prevent this.
- Wooden gates can still be opened by hand when connected to a wire.
- They may be used for other purposes such as table or shelf supports or other decoration.
- Some animals can still attack the player and/or other animals if both the target and the attacker are standing very close to the fence.
- This gate was added in the 184.108.40.206 update.