|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
Description (From Recipaedia)
Fences are used to enclose areas and prevent animals from going outside and predators from coming inside. Fence posts can be used as pillars or furniture elements.
To craft a wooden fence, 6 sticks are required. You get 2 fence pieces.
- Wooden fences are NOT secure. The character can easily jump over wooden fences. Simply place yourself directly BETWEEN the two posts and jumping the fence is very easy!
- (This tip provided by viper, on the forum).
- Some animals can jump over any single fence and as such it is recommended to make fences 2 pieces high.
- Werewolves can jump 3 blocks high, so make sure your fences are tall enough. Werewolves may also attack animals.
- Some animals can still attack the player and/or other animals if both the target and the attacker are standing very close to the fence.