The wiki for everything SURVIVALCRAFT
SurvivalCraft is a block terrain game where you are marooned on a deserted island and must survive on your own. Every minute is a life or death challenge. The terrain is infinite, so there is no escape. You must learn to survive for as long as you can. You'll have to find food, make your own clothing and build a safe shelter; all while avoiding being eaten by lions, tigers or bears, and so much more!
Survival Craft has 4 main play modes:
- Challenging - You can die (easily) but can respawn (without your clothing or anything you were carrying).
- Cruel - You only get one chance to stay alive. Once you die, the world is lost.
- Adventure - This is a world created by someone else and will usually have quests or missions. You can die and respawn or restart the world from the beginning, if it's allowed.
- Creative - You can fly, you don't have to dress, eat or sleep and you cannot be killed. Almost all blocks are freely available and easily broken.
- Not just another 'sandbox' game - SurvivalCraft is about - SURVIVAL !
ON THIS WIKI:
We have many pages on animals, food, clothing, electrics, resources, items, and other blocks. We try hard to keep our information up-to-date to help your game experience be that much better.
There are many links on each page to get more information. Please feel free to browse around the site!
The first page you need to look over is - Wiki Rules. Be sure to check this out before contributing. Disregarding these rules can get you blocked and/or banned from this Wiki.
Just browsing around? Check through the categories and find something interesting.
Pages to help First Time Players
- Onscreen Buttons - tells you how to use the buttons and menus you see while playing the game
- World Options - helps you to make the type of world you want.
- Smelting - learn how to cook food and make the ingredients you need for crafting.
- Crafting - learn how to use the crafting system to make the items that will help you survive.
- Beginner's Guide - help to survive your first days in the world.
- Body Temperature - learn about getting cold and wet and how to avoid it.
- Clothing - learn how to make clothing and armor you will need to survive.
- Tips - advice from players to help make playing Survival Craft a bit easier. Not all of these are for first timers, though!
- Top 5 Things to Have at All Times - Tips for what to bring on your journeys.
- Tips, Tricks, and Common Mistakes - tips and tricks to make playing Survival Craft a lot easier for new players. Tips are added from other users.
- Top 5 Things to Have at All Times - what to bring on your journeys.
- 8 Things for the perfect survival house! - what to keep in your home to make surviving easier.
- Official Survival Craft Forum - more info and many conversations on many subjects.
- Kaalus's Blog - see the newest messages from the creator himself.
Pages for the Advanced Player
- Electricity - all electrics-related pages are categorized under this topic.
- Houses - a few examples of houses provided by users.
- Heat Your House - keep your house warm without a fire in every room.
- Farming - once you have settled in, you can make a farm - for food or fun!
Pages just for Fun
- Building Contest!! - Show off your building skills in this holiday-themed contest. Winners are announced by Plant Champion and ChartreuseNarwhal.
- Contributor Of The Week - Winners announced weekly for helping to make our Wiki better.
- Upcoming Features - Up to date information on the upcoming update. Updated regularly by Plant Champion.
- Local Forum - Have conversations about what you like or not about the game and many other topics.
The beauty of SurvivalCraft:
The danger of SurvivalCraft:
GET IT HERE: