|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
Description (From Recipaedia )
Strings can be made from ivy.
They are also used for making various clothes, like various pants and wooden armors.
- Much like Feathers, string can be used to break leaf blocks without dropping leaf debris. You can avoid picking up a lot of leaf blocks this way.
- Ivy is found only in the Jungle biome and may be at a cave entrance or even completely underground.
- Ivy is not found on Birch Trees nor Spruce Trees.
- Ivy can be found on Oak Trees (only).
- Ivy can be useful for making string when the player does not have Saltpeter and can not produce Cotton Wads to make string.