|Stone Tip Arrow|
|Is Stackable?||Yes to 24|
Description (From Recipaedia)
Arrows and bolts are fired from projectile weapons.
Arrows are shot from a bow. They are especially good for killing animals that are hard to melee kill such as birds, or for when severely injured animals run away so you can land the killing blow.
- They have a chance to break when hitting something.
- This is usually an easy arrow to make, due to the abundance of gravel.
- They may bounce back, causing damage on you.
- As of the 1.25 update, Stone Tip Arrows deal increased damage.
- 1.24- Added Stone Tip Arrow
- 1.25- Damage increased to 6 (from 5)
- 1.28- Velocity increased