|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
Description (from Recipaedia)
A chunk of copper carbonate with beautiful green color. When smelted in the furnace will turn into pure copper. Multiple chunks can be combined and form a large block of malachite, a beautiful decorative material.
- It is primarily used to smelt into copper ingots.
- Also used in making various paint colors.
- Necessary to make various electric devices.
- Can also be thrown to do minimal damage.
- Breaking copper ore will give 3 malachite chunks.