Magma is a block in SurvivalCraft that is unobtainable. Despite being able to transport and obtain into buckets , it is not the original block. Magma is really risky when going underground. Magma spawns in pools of granite or basalt but more commonly basalt. It is a really bad idea to pour magma in your house as it can kill you in almost 3 seconds. It will also destroy a lot of your items.
- Before the Alpha 1.11 update, magma did not make fire due to fire not existing in game.
- Magma was added in the 1.8 update along with buckets (to put it in)
- You can Lose air in Magma. Although it's almost invisible to see without creative mode due to how fast magma can kill you.
- Stepping on magma causes an almost instant kill, making it as a "kill brick" for obstacle course maps.
- You can make a "Shredder", a fast way of destroying blocks, with magma.
- It is not advisable to dig straight way up or down as it may lead you to magma pools and die.
1.8- Added Magma.
1.11- Magma is now fluid instead of solid.
1.15- Magma can now be customized through texture packs. Magma is now animated.
1.26- Magma can overheat the player.
1.27- Added sound effects to Magma.
1.29- Added sizzling sound effects near Magma. Added larger Magma pools underground.