|Is Stackable?||Yes to 24|
Description (From Recipaedia )
An incendiary bomb is a sphere made of iron filled with gunpowder and fitted with a slow-burning fuse. It will explode a few seconds after it is thrown. It is weaker than a regular bomb, but its debris set flammable objects on fire. Do not use in the wooded areas!
Select it in the hotbar. Aim and throw it like a stone chunk. After it lands, a 5 second delay fuse will start then--BOOM! Watch out for flaming debris!
- You can start a house or forest fire if used carelessly.
- Red flaming debris can be spread far from the initial explosion and can set on fire anything that's flammable.
- Their explosive power is 50, less than a small gunpowder keg so they're not very effective against stone and other hard materials.
- They will scare animals, especially birds, from the area.
- It is better to use this against soft materials rather than hard materials such as stone.
- Successful mining explosions only drop about 75% of the total blocks.
- Added in Survivalcraft 2.0