| [Chestnut Horse shown above]
|Bodybox Size||1.1 x 1.55 x 1.1|
|Drop||2 Raw Meat, 3 Leather, Saddle [When saddled]|
|Min Sound Distance|| 2
The Horse is a mammal in Survival Craft with a variety of apperances. There are 5 different coat colors, as shown below.
Horses are usually found in Jungles/Forests/Plains
Horses can be used to get from one place to another very quickly, as they are mountable. They save you a lot of time when traveling, herding cattle, etc.
They are non-hostile, and drop nothing when killed unless saddled [in which case they drop their Saddle.
- All mountable animals can get 'stubborn' and refuse to move. They may even shake their head 'no'. Feeding them will usually get them calm again. You can feed the horse while mounted by dropping some feed from your hotbar or inventory. Palomino horses are the least stubborn and the black horse is the most stubborn.
- The only way to contain horses is with a corral or stable. There is no rein, lasso or leash in the game.
- When in Challenging Gamemode, Harmless Gamemode, Cruel Gamemode or Adventure Gamemode, if your horse jumps up and there are blocks above you, it will instantly suffocate you. In Creative Gamemode, this will simply dismount you. There must be 3 blocks clearance to ride through and 4 blocks in case the horse jumps.
- Palomino Horses tend to be the least stubborn, while the black is the most stubborn.
- Wearing Cavalry Boots whilst riding will make your horse go faster.