|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Fuel Value||10 (will explode in furnace)|
Description (From Recipaedia )
Gunpowder is a substance capable of burning in an oxygenless environment because it contains its own source of oxygen, saltpeter. When burning, gunpowder emits large amounts of hot gases. Will explode with devastating force if confined in a small volume, such as a keg, and ignited.
- Gunpowder is used in the making of gunpowder kegs, explosive bolts, bombs and fireworks.
- It is also used to fire the musket.
- It is found in the ITEMS section of the recipaedia.
- It may be thrown for minor damage.
- It will explode if heated in a furnace or thrown into a fire or if used/trown into a Campfire.