|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Fire Duration||10 sec.|
|Is Fluid Blocker||Yes|
Description (from Recipaedia)
A glass block can be made stronger and more decorative by framing it in wooden sticks. Perfect for making windows.
- Much like standard Glass, It will shatter if a block of Sand or Gravel falls on top of it.
- Entites like Signs cannot be placed on Glass, framed glass or Windows.
- Framed glass and windows are flammable, unlike normal glass.
- To make a large window, place four framed glass blocks in a square. Then you have a large window.
- Framed glass and windows drop sticks.