|Diamond Tip Spear|
|Melee Hit Ratio||80%|
Description (From Recipaedia)
A spear is a versatile weapon that can both be thrown and used for melee attacks. When used, it will eventually lose its sharpness and fail. Spears made from better materials will last longer and cause more damage. Thrown spears will stick in soft materials. It may be hard to remove a spear that embedded itself too hard.
- The spear does not have to be newly made to be coated with diamond. You can coat a worn item and it will be as good as new.
- Spears have a range of up to 21 blocks.
- This is the most dangerous spear when it bounces back to you as it may kill you on one hit.
- Throwing a spear can trigger targets.
- To make the most use of the spear is use the iron spear until it almost breaks and upgrade it to the Diamond Tip Spear.
- You must be level 2 or higher to use Diamond Tip Spear.
- 1.12- Added Diamond Tip Spear
- 1.17- Diamond Tip Spear becomes 3D
- 1.18- Spears can now stick into wood
- 1.22- Damage decreased to 7 (from 9)
- 1.27- Gains an 80% hit ratio for melee attacks
- 1.28- Velocity increased; new throwing animation
- 2.1- Diamond Tip Spear requires user to be level 2 or higher to be used