|Diamond Tip Arrow|
|Is Stackable?||Yes to 24|
Description (From Recipaedia)
Arrows and bolts are fired from projectile weapons
Craftingpersonal crafting interface.
Arrows are shot from a bow. They are especially good for killing animals that are hard to melee kill such as birds, or for when severely injured animals run away so you can land the killing blow.
- All projectiles have a chance to break or bounce back when hitting something.
- This is the most dangerous arrow when it bounces back to you as it will kill you on one shot.
- 1.24- Added Diamond Tip Arrow along with the Bow
- 1.25- Projectile damage increased to 10 (from 7)
- 1.28- Velocity increased
- 1.29- Projectile damage increased to 12 (from 10)
- 2.1- Projectile damage increased to 16 (from 12)