|File:Christmas Tree icon.png|
|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Emitted Light Amount||12 (When Lit)|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
Description (From Recipaedia)
A must have for Christmas! A Christmas tree is made from spruce leaves.
- They can be used for decoration, or as fuel in a furnace. However, they provide little fuel.
- They will emit light when electrified.
- You must use spruce leaves to make a Christmas tree; oak, tall spruce or birch leaves will not work.
- Only the bottom block is solid. When you stand on the tree, you are only one block high.
- Christmas Tree texture is a 3D model, so is not editable.
- However, the leaves can be edited by editing the Spruce Leaves while the star and the lights can be edited by editing the iron ingot/iron tools texture.