|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
Description (From Recipaedia)
Carpet is a decorative material laid on the floor. It can be dyed by bathing in a paint bucket in a heated furnace.
Use 9 pieces of canvas. You get 6 white carpet squares.
- You can sleep on carpets regardless of what kind of block it is placed on.
- They cannot be placed on 'partial' blocks such as slabs or stairs.
- Carpets can be dyed with all available colors of paint. See the painting page section on dying (not painting).
- You can remove any color the same way with a Paint Stripper bucket.
- Walking on a carpet-covered block sounds softer and more subdued.
- Falling rain and snow can DESTROY the carpet, unlike running water.
- Carpets make interiors "cosy and nice."
- Carpet is an air blocker and can prevent heat flow in or out of a house.
- Standing on a carpet will increase your heat bar. This applies even if you are outdoors. Great if combined with a campfire. <verf?>
- Colored carpets are available in the item section of the creative inventory unlike most dyed or painted blocks.