|Is Stackable?||Yes to 24|
Description (From Recipaedia )
A bomb is a sphere made of iron filled with gunpowder and fitted with a slow-burning fuse. It will explode a few seconds after it is thrown.
Select it in the hotbar. Aim and throw it like a stone chunk. After it lands, a 5 second delay fuse will start then--BOOM!
- You can start a house or forest fire if used carelessly.
- Flaming debris can be spread far from the initial explosion.
- Their explosive power is 50, less than a small gunpowder keg so are not very effective against stone and other hard materials.
- They will scare animals, especially birds, from the area.
- It can be used to mine hard materials such as stone. However, using bombs against stone or blocks with high explosion resistance will usually prove ineffective.
- It is better to use this against soft materials rather than hard materials such as stone.
- Successful mining explosions only drop about 75% of the blocks.
- Before 2.0 its explosive power was 50