|Normal Behaviors: These behaviors are seen mostly in creative and harmless mode. Animals use these behaviors when they are not provoked.
- Fly Around: Birds fly around in a given area.
- Swim Around: Makes fish swim around in a given area.
- Walk Around: Makes land animals walk around a given area.
- Random Feeding: Makes animals eat randomly. Ex: cow will randomly eat grass under its feet.
- Random Peck: Makes birds peck at ground randomly.
- Laying Eggs: Birds wll lay eggs when left alone.
- Herd: Makes animals of the same kind stay together. [Only used by Cows/Bulls, Wolves, Coyotes, Ostriches, and Horse]
- Eat Pickable Items: Predators will eat the meat of a dead animal, Herbavores will eat plants you drop.
- Stare: Makes animals stare at you and nearby creatures.
|Defensive Behavior: Animals use these behaviors when attacked.
- Fly Away: Used by flying birds. They will fly away when scared/hurt.
- Swim Away: Used by water animals. They will swim away when scared/hurt.
- Run Away: Used by land animals. They will run away when scared/hurt.
- Cattle Drive: Makes animals [Cow/bulls, Camels, and Ostriches] run fromwhistle sound.
|Attack Behavior: Animals use these when provoked.
- Chase: Predators will chase you to a certain point.
- Defend Other: some animals will join in a fight with others to defend them. For example, bulls will defend the same-colored cows.
- Find-Player: Predators will try and find you at night.
- Howl: Used by wolves. They howl and then attack you in a group.
- Pathfinding: Used when a predator is looking for you, or when you drop food.
|Steed Behaviors: Used by saddled animals.
- Steed: Makes saddled animals obey players directions.
- Dump-Rider: Animal dumps an unwanted rider [only if animal is unsaddled].
- Summon: Steed comes when you whistle [within a 30 block range].
- Stubborn: Steeds, especially donkeys, will refuse to move.
|Water Animal Behaviors: Used by water animals.
- Fish-Out-of-Water: Makes all water animals [except for whales] flop around when out of water.
- Dig-In: Used by rays. Dig into mud [Brown Ray] or sand [Yellow Ray]. Makes them nearly invisible.
- Sting: Rays will sting you when stepped on.
- Spray Water: Orcas and Beluga Whales spray water from blowholes.
- Stay Near Surface: Orcas and Belugas breathe air and must stay near surface or they will drown.
|Animal Aggresion: Used when animals act with hostility towards each other.
- Aggression: A predator will attack another animal for food.
- Fight Back: A normally passive animal may fight back when attacked by a predator.