|Adjustable Delay Gate|
|Is Stackable||Yes (40)|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
Description (From Recipaedia)
An adjustable delay gate with one input and one output. The delay of the gate can be adjusted in 0.1 seconds increments by editing it. Can be placed on any surface and rotated to desired orientation.
Place the delay gate as you would any other gate. Approach the delay and get it centered in the screen. An edit icon will appear over the crouch icon. Tap the edit icon and a control window will pop up. Use the controls in the window to set the delay to your desired value. The delay can be from 10 to 2,560 ms (0.01 - 2.56 seconds).
The delay can also be set while the gate is in the character's hand, just like the memory bank.
- A single fixed delay gate has a delay of 0.2 seconds, or 200 ms. This gate has a minimum delay of 10 ms, or is up to 20 times faster.
- The maximum delay is 2600 ms so can be over 10 times longer than a single fixed delay gate. Chained delay gates go up to 4000 ms per gate, so if you need a lot of delay, they are more efficient.
- The delay isn't altered if two adjustable delay gates are close to each other or if there's a wire between them, unlike traditional delay gate.
- You can distinguish the Adjustable Delay Gate from the fixed Delay Gate due to the black bordered "D" in the top face. but could be different with created block textures.
- Like the battery, Adjustable Delay Gates will go to your creative inventory when you collect them on creative mode.
Added to the game in version 1.29